Thursday, August 9, 2012

Swoon Thursday (6)

The fabulous girls over at YA Bound created this super HOT meme. Here's how it works.

From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON. What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering.

Shout it out on Twitter with the hashtag #YABound, post it here in the comments, or grab the adorable button above and share it on your blog! I want to know & so do the gals at YABound!



“I won’t lose you like that, Ree.  I can’t lose you.”  His hands cupped her face as he started deep into his eyes.  There was vulnerability in his features Ree had never seen before.  She raised a hand to gently trace the contours of his cheekbones, letting herself get lost in the emerald depths of his gaze.  Slowly, as if he was unsure of her response, he leaned forward and gently touched his lips to her forehead before kissing her nose, eyelids, and cheeks.  Her heart beat rapidly in her chest as Paden finally brought his lips to hers.  Lightly, he kissed her, as if he thought she might break in his hands.

Mortal Defiance by Nichole Chase Kindle Location 173
Love me some Paden!  He really is an amazing guy!  So what is your swoon for the week?

3 comments:

  1. I love "gently trace the contours of his cheekbones" that sounds so swoon-worthy to me LOL!Thanks for great swoon Angela! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great swoon Angela!! I'm going to find a good one for next week. I need to make it steamier. Book has an awesome cover, she's got freaky eyes!!

    Thanx for stopping by mine.

    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete
  3. I havent heard of this book yet but I love Urban Fantasy books and this is a good swoon! Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete