Thursday, August 2, 2012

Paranormal Public


The fabulous girls over at YA Bound created this super HOT meme. Here's how it works.

From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON. What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering.

Shout it out on Twitter with the hashtag #YABound, post it here in the comments, or grab the adorable button above and share it on your blog! I want to know & so do the gals at YABound!



He stepped forward, cupping my face in his hands.  I could feel muscles even in his fingers as his thumbs skimmed softly along my cheekbones.  Slowly, he kissed me.  His lips, which I had stared at all semester, were softer than I expected.
I slid my arms around the hard line of his waist.  My hands met at his back and I pulled him closer.
Paranormal Public by Maddy Edwards Kindle Location 6422
I love it when a guy holds on to my face as he kisses me.  Oh how Keller makes me smile.  So what swooned you lately?

4 comments:

  1. That's a great swoon!!

    Thanx for stopping by at mine too!!

    Naomi
    Nomi's PP
    http://nomisparanormalpalace.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angela I agree! I love that too, Great swoon! Definitely going on my TBR list! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Swoon!!
    I'm gonna have to read that book now!

    Thank you so much for stopping by and checking out my Swoon Thursday!

    Magen Corrie
    ~Corrie the book, crazed girl

    ReplyDelete