Wednesday, January 20, 2021

Waiting on Wednesday (3) The Hunt




Hey y'all, thanks so much for stopping by my WoW!
Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly meme, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine which spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.





I was fine existing on copious amounts of chocolate. But, thanks to Fenris’s less than helpful intervention, Mom’s building a nightclub named “Man-beef Buffet.” My hell is only beginning.

Hounded by the Academy's guidance counselor, smothered by her mother, and harassed by a perverted brownie, Eliana’s patience for well-meaning help is thinning. She has more important matters on her plate. Like, dealing with the repercussions of a backfired spell while avoiding the local, hot werewolf.

When something starts stalking her, Eliana decides she’s done playing by everyone else’s rules. She might be afraid to feed, but she’s far from weak. The beast pursuing her will soon feel what it’s like when the hunter becomes the hunted.




Why am I waiting?


Fenris! Need I say more? If I must, he is the best non-book boyfriend out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment