Tuesday, January 5, 2021

Teaser Tuesday (1) Midnight Lies (Shifter Island 2)

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers.


Teaser One


“Your mate is more powerful than all three of you combined. Only she can walk in that realm and return with your fallen brother.”

 Midnight Lies Kindle Location 4%

I wonder how power Nia really is?  And how the brothers will react to this?

Teaser Two


“Nai … I’m sorry for rejecting you when I realized we were mates in the garden. When those butterflies descended on you, I…” He looked like he was in pain at the memory. “I’m so sorry for hiding … for not trusting you when you 
obviously deserved it.”

 Midnight Lies Kindle Location 50%

He really should be sorry cause that is a douche move.

Teaser Three


"You’re my mate. I want you by my side. For everything. I’ll not rule a kingdom that doesn’t respect our bond."

 Midnight Lies Kindle Location 91%

Aaahhh look at Rage melting my heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment