Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Teaser Tuesday (44) Nightchaser


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers.


Behind him, Tess gasped. The sound sliced right through him. he could imagine what was going on in her head right now, and it made his insides curl up in disgust.

Nightchaser Kindle Location 3525


Shade has a lot of explaining to do. I am not so sure he can come back from this. I am not sure Tess should let him come back from this. Why?

"I did it for the children!  But you wouldn't understand protecting someone other than yourself."

He flinched.  Ruthless, implacable Nathaniel Bridgebane flinched like I'd just slapped him across the face.

Nightchaser Kindle Location 4466

Tess can be just as ruthless as Nate.  Maybe this time a little too ruthless.  I feel like I am missing something here, which I am but still.  Sometimes I want all the secrets before I read the book.

1 comment:

  1. OOh nice! I want to read this one as well but I really want to finish her first series before diving into another!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete