Thursday, February 1, 2018

Swoon Thursday (5) Wild Card


The fabulous girls over at The fabulous girls over at YA Bound created this super HOT meme. Here's how it works:

From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON.

What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering. 

Shout it out on Twitter with the hashtag #YABound, post it here in the comments, or grab the adorable button above and share it on your blog! I want to know & so do the gals at YABound.A Bound created this super HOT meme.

He leaned over the center console, and our mouths met in a soft press of his lips against mine. His hand slid over my jaw into my hair and he tilted my head one way and his own another, deepening the contact. Prolonging it. “Oh my god,” he murmured against the corner of my mouth, while my heart slammed against my sternum hard enough that it seemed to shake the whole car. 

Wild Card Kindle Location 562 

You gotta hand it to Justus, he sure knows how to kiss.

But then she smiled at me again, and I spared a moment to thank the universe that Kaci Dillon wasn’t a con artist or a gold digger, because in that moment, I would have given her everything I owned to keep that smile on her face. To keep her looking at me like that. As if I—the guy who’d snuck her out of her territory under kind-of false pretense- were somehow the only light shining in her world.

Wild Card Kindle Location 717

Hmm false pretense....what is Justus up to? And will Kaci be hurt?

1 comment:

  1. This is such a great idea! Nicholas Sparks is always an author who makes me swoon :-)
    xoxo
    http://gingersnaphattie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete