Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Teaser Tuesday (4) Reaper


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!



He cups my face in his hands. I’m frozen by the softness of his touch. He doesn’t rush as he moves in, and I make no move to stop him. My hands move on their own, covering his. His lips brush against mine like the breeze through the trees, gentle and necessary. 

Reaper by L.S. Murphy Kindle Location 1621



Oh, a guy who takes his time- doesn't rush. How sweet of a kiss is that?

5 comments:

  1. Definitely a sweet kiss. I especially like 'like the breeze through the trees, gentle and necessary'. Great choice!

    My TT @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is definitely one sweet kiss. And it doesn't sound like she minded much. :) Great teaser! I've got this one on my TBR. Thanks for sharing & stopping by my teaser! Happy Tuesday! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love slow and kisses!

    Valerie
    StuckInBooksc.om

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh sweet tease! sweet kiss! love it!

    Trish @ Tales from ...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwww I love that tease!! So sweet!!! XD Love it!!

    Thanks for sharing and for stopping by my teaser!


    Magen Corrie
    ~Corrie the Book Crazed Girl

    ReplyDelete