Wednesday, January 8, 2020

Waiting on Wednesday (2) The Uptown Witch



Hey y'all, thanks so much for stopping by my WoW! 


Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly meme, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine which spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.






Run an entire school for magic. No pressure, right?

Wrong.

It’s all pressure. Nothing but pressure.

The rest of my Coven got to go home and relax. All I want to do after the last few months is to sit on my couch, eat a whole box of cookies, and binge watch mindless feel-good movies. But apparently that is not on my to-do list.

To top it all off…it’s Christmas season. In Manhattan. And I get to host the Yule Ball for all of Eden. Every witch and shifter in the world has been invited...to show off our new School of Magical Arts. Now I just have to make sure we're ready for the world.

But right...no pressure. NBD.

Why am I waiting?


Ummm this is one of my all time favorite series- the fact that it is broken up into sifferent season is amazing and if you read the Christmas Epilogue at the end of The Secret Witch then you know the questions I have....They need answers man, they need answers.

1 comment:

  1. Ooh nice! That's a new to me one! I hope you enjoy it once you get to read it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete