Tuesday, January 28, 2020

Teaser Tuesday (4) Zodiac Academy: Shadow Princess

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers.


Teaser One

“Because if the things I’ve read about Phoenixes are true - even half true - then the two of you could be more powerful than any Fae who has walked the earth in the last millennia."

Zodiac Academy: Shadow Princess Kindle Location 163

I would listen to Orion if I were you girls.  He knows his stuff.

Teaser Two

“Yes. I’m afraid the scallywag will just have to accept I hit it and quit it. No need to go riding the same horse again, there are plenty more fillies to break in.”

Zodiac Academy: Shadow Princess Kindle Location 953

Geraldine has got to be one of the most delightful characters ever written.  She makes me laugh every time she is on the page.

Teaser Three

“He asked me to get close to you and your sister. He wants information, but I’ve never given him anything of any importance. I didn’t expect to like you both and I…I never thought of you as anything more than a friend."

Zodiac Academy: Shadow Princess Kindle Location 2072

Diego is up to something.  I don't trust him and I wish that the girls didn't either.

1 comment:

  1. Ooh nice set of teasers! That last one does present a puzzle...hmmm...

    Hope you enjoy the rest!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete