Wednesday, October 2, 2019

Waiting on Wednesday (39) Awk-weird


Hey y'all, thanks so much for stopping by my WoW! 

Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly meme, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine which spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating. 






There’s more to me than just being awk-weird. I own my own flower shop, have some great friends, and I have my eye on adopting the most adorable kitten. But sadly, hot guys don’t tend to be blown away by my trivia-spouting, dorky self.

So when a Thor-lookalike who happens to be a professional hockey player hits on me at my bestie’s wedding rehearsal party... You better believe I climbed that tree like a cat. And the fact that it happened not once, not twice, but three times? Yeah, that’s pretty much a once-in-a-lifetime experience for a woman like me.


There’s zero chance I’ll end up ever seeing him again... right?

Until the pregnancy test comes up positive. What happens next?

Oh my God, I wish I knew…

Why am I waiting?  


Ever since the start of The Hartigans series, I have wondered who Tess would end up with.  She is shy, yet fiercely loyal to her friends.  It would take an extremely self-assured guy to be able to handle her.  Cole just might be the hockey player to do it.  Although my money is still on Tess.

No comments:

Post a Comment