Friday, September 20, 2019

Autumn Tag




I got this one from Jessica who is not sure where she first saw it.  I loved the images already to I kept them.



Hot Chocolate – what is your comfort book?

Can I go with a comfort series/ author?  Jaymin Eve The Supernatural Prison series (shifters,vamps, fae, mages) or Chandelle LaVaun's The Coven Elemental Magic or The Academy series (arcane, shifters,vamps, fae) tend to bring me comfort. 

Pumpkin Carving – what is your favorite creative outlet?


I like to draw or be crafty.  I do not like to create originals but I can copy a drawing like it is no body's business.

Falling Leaves – changes that appear bad but you secretly love?


Ummm... if done right, I love a good love triangle.  I know, I know I am suppose to hate them but I mean the drama, the angst.  I love them.

Pumpkin Spiced Latte – something you love that others tend to judge

Indie authors- I get it, I love them.  No, they may not be for you.  They may have poor editing ability but they can still tell a story.  No, it doesn't take away from my enjoyment of the story if there is grammar errors.


Bonfire Night – what makes you explode with joy?

Finding new series, Tuesdays (book release days) and academy books that are not reverse harem.


Fright Night – favourite scary book or film

I tend to stay away from scary books/movies.  Bad experience once ruins it for us all.   I do adore Signs by M. Night Shyamalan.

Halloween candy – favorite thing to eat

Caramel Apples from the State Fair are high on the list!

Scarves – your autumn ‘must have’ accessory

My kindle and boots.  There is nothing sexier than a good boot.


Fire – a book or film that burns your soul

The Frozen Witch by Chandelle LaVaun, the ending was just WHAT?  So, now I sit and wait for the next one to come out to find out what happens.

As for movie, Runaway Jury is my go to movie for fighting the establishment.  It is perfect for those days where you have a co-worker that you want to side eye.

Toffee apples – a book or film that seems one thing but really has a different inside

Origins by Ilona Andrews, I started reading this one thinking it would be like Kate Daniels or the Hidden Legacy series and no.  Just no!

The Glittering Court by Richelle Mead was another one where I thought it was one thing and it was completely different.






No comments:

Post a Comment