Tuesday, August 6, 2019

Teaser Tuesday (32) A Witch In Time


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers.


Teaser One


“My father insisted that coffee was the first thing I learn to make, after water.” 

“Oh. My. God.” Julianna’s eyes widened as she took in a whiff of the rich aroma. “You can make coffee?” She took a sip of the liquid and let out a sigh. “Marry me, Cross. Right now.”

A Witch In Time Kindle Location 730


All I got to say is back off Julianna- Cross belongs with DeeDee. I will go down with this ship!

Teaser Two


While the thought of Elise surrounded by a gaggle of beaux vying for attention made him feel like he’d been punched in the gut, the distaste in her voice made Reed’s anger lessen.

A Witch In Time Kindle Location 1076

Why does Reed care? Does he have feelings for her that he doesn't want to admit to?

Teaser Three


“Elise, I didn’t mean it that way.” He raked his fingers through his damp hair. “And I doubt you’ll be able to keep out of my way.”

A Witch In Time Kindle Location 2008

I doubt he truly wants her to stay away.



1 comment:

  1. Ooh nice teasers! This is a new to me one! I hope you enjoy the rest!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete