Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Teaser Tuesday (48) The Darkest Star


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers.

His stare met and latched on to mine. His pupils were black against the purple, the irises fuzzy. “I could do a lot of things. I have done a lot of things, and sometimes, I do hurt people,” he said quietly, softly. “But I could never hurt you.”

The Darkest Star Kindle Location 1063

If I didn't already adore Luc this scene would have done it for me. Dang...can he do intense.


"I like long walks in dark cemeteries and I want a pet llama before I die."

A llama?” 

“He’s a bit obsessed with llamas,” Luc chimed in. 

“Hell yeah. Who wouldn’t be? I mean, they’re like God got confused, you know? He already made horses and sheep, and decided, let’s mix that together, and voilĂ —you get a llama,” Kent explained. 

“Freaking ah-mazing. Have you ever met a llama?”

The Darkest Star Kindle Location 2712

Umm...yeah, this scene makes me want a Kent book.  Not sure if I still will at the end of the book but right now, yeah I really want one.  Oh and a Grayson book as well as a Zoe book.  I want all the books.

No comments:

Post a Comment