Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Teaser Tuesday (8) Blind Tiger

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)

• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

I thought about that for a second, and the tension building inside me began to ease. This is what Jace and Abby were trying to tell me.

"So, Titus doesn't need to claim me for his Pride?"

Naveen shook his head. "Nope. Out here, you are worth no more than any of the rest of us. Except perhaps as an initial curiosity."

I should have been relieved. So why did that thought suddenly feel like a same in the face?


Blind Tiger Kindle Location 1831


Loved reading another Wildcats book! Robyn and Titus are perfect for each other. It was nice to see what was up with Abby and Jace as well.


3 comments:

  1. Is this the new book that Vincent published recently? I've not read any of her shifter books, so I'm not too familiar with them. I'm going to be reading her sequel novel Spectacle soon. I'm glad you enjoyed this book, Angela!

    Have a great week. =)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh I cannot wait to read this one!! I LOVED The Shifters books! But geek that I am, I want it in a physical copy to read! So I am waiting on that one to be released! Great teaser! Can't wait for your review!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is another author that I need to read. Great teaser! Thank you for sharing!

    Teaser Tuesday! Hunted by Meagan Spooner

    ReplyDelete