Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Teaser Tuesday (6) Wedding, Crushes, and Other Dramas

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)

• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

"I wasn't hitting on you," he tried to explain. "I told you I was falling for you. You see the difference, right?"

"You said you could think of a dozen reasons not to be with me, but that you couldn't resist me. That seems like a Darcy-inspired pickup line if I've ever heard one."

"A what?"

"Besides which, I don't see how you think this could possible seem like a good idea. What were you thinking?"

Wedding, Crushes, and Other Dramas Kindle Location 2426

Willa is having a bad day, a really bad day and when Finn drops this bomb on her she doesn't handle it very where. In her defense, Finn knows she is having a bad day he however does not know who Darcy is. You really should read how he investigates reference.



2 comments:

  1. Lol! Sounds like he chose the wrong moment to confess all that!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! Looks like she is shooting him down! Love it!

    ReplyDelete