Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Teaser Tuesday (4) Guardians of Secrets

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)

• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

My heart thundered in my chest when he parted my lips with his tongue. The warmth of his mouth tasted like berries. "You ate my berries," I protested around his tongue.


"Hush," he said against my lips. "I've waited a long time for this."


I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him back. Every nip, suck, and kiss, gentle, and full of passion. It felt good to let go. To forget. Forget where we were. Forget the dangers. Forget Arik's rejection.


Guardians of Secrets Kindle Location 4508


I normally like the first guy that I am introduced to in a book, usually. This one is not the first one. I decided halfway through this book that I hated him and like this guy so much more.

2 comments:

  1. I got all swoony and then I read that last line and think uh-oh! Lol!!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. But the berries!! lol
    Oooh... so a bit of a triangle, I like that sometimes!

    ReplyDelete