Thursday, August 4, 2016

Swoon Thursday (31) The Viscount Who Loved Me

The fabulous girls over at YA Bound created this super HOT meme. Here's how it works.


From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON.
What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering. 


Shout it out on Twitter with the hashtag #YABound, post it here in the comments, or grab the adorable button above and share it on your blog! I want to know & so do the gals at YABound.


“My lord,” she asked, hurrying along, “do you think this is wise?” 

“You sound like Mrs. Featherington,” he pointed out, not breaking his pace, even for a second. 

“Heaven forbid,” Kate muttered, “but the question still stands.” 

“Yes, I do think it’s very wise,” he replied, pulling her into a gazebo. Its walls were partially open to the air, but it was surrounded by lilac bushes and afforded them considerable privacy. 

“But—” 

He smiled. Slowly. “Did you know you argue too much?” 

“You brought me here to tell me that?” 

“No,” he drawled, “I brought you here to do this.” 
And then, before she had a chance to utter a word, before she even had a chance to draw breath, his mouth swooped down and captured hers in a hungry, searing kiss.” 


Sometimes you just need to read an old favorite. This is one of mine. I adore Anthony and Kate. 

1 comment: