Thursday, December 31, 2015

Swoon Thursday (51) For Seven Nights Only

The fabulous girls over at YA Bound created this super HOT meme. Here's how it works.
From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON. What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering. 

Shout it out on Twitter with the hashtag #YABound, post it here in the comments, or grab the adorable button above and share it on your blog! I want to know & so do the gals at YABound.


"Actually," he countered, "I think it's you thinking about me thinking about someone else."

"Are you?" she asked. Shyly. Stupidly. Because there is only one answer she wanted to hear, and she
 wasn't sure it was the one he would give.

But he did.

"You," he said. "Only you. All the time you."

Kindle Location 1961


Goodness how I am liking me some Sawyer. Yeah, he screws up royally but man do I like him.

4 comments:

  1. So love these kind of sweet swoons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! I love how they are matching, on the cover. :D Love the swoon, Angela!

    Happy New Year. :)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sigh... that is sweet! Nice Swoon!

    ReplyDelete