Thursday, April 30, 2015

Swoon Thursday (16) Fall With Me

The fabulous girls over at YA Bound created this super HOT meme. Here's how it works.

From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON. What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering. 
Shout it out on Twitter with the hashtag #YABound, post it here in the comments, or grab the adorable button above and share it on your blog! I want to know & so do the gals at YABound!


“Eleven months,” he said, voice deeper. “Eleven months, two weeks and three days. That’s exactly how long you’ve been avoiding me.”

Holy crap, did he just count that out to me?

Kindle Location 378


There is something sexy about a guy who can call you out on your crap. There is also something sexy about a guy that notices things like how long one has been avoiding the other. Reece is one swoon worthy guy.

5 comments:

  1. Wow! I'm surprised this guy didn't go into hours, minutes and seconds. He sounds quite intense.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have yet to read this one but I hope to do so soon! Great swoon choice.

    Thanks for visiting my blog!

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww!! Not very often a guy keeps track!!

    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete
  4. *sigh* Reece is the best! Such a great book!

    ReplyDelete