Thursday, April 9, 2015

Swoon Thursday (13) Chosen Thief



The fabulous girls over at YA Bound created this super HOT meme. Here's how it works.

From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON. What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering. 

Shout it out on Twitter with the hashtag #YABound, post it here in the comments, or grab the adorable button above and share it on your blog! I want to know & so do the gals at YABound!


Inhaling heavily through my nose, my lids fell at the unhurried caress, my lips beginning to move with his, the kiss itself beautiful but puzzling by its seamless fit. The bloom of exploration that comes with kissing someone new was there as we slowly learned the contours of each other's lops, but there was no bumped noses, no teeth scraping, no hesitations- the way our lips fit together, the way out moths moved, was...flawless.

Chosen Thief Kindle Location 2687


Sometimes you just need a perfect kiss. And man does this one get even more perfect.

4 comments:

  1. Now that's a kiss ;} Lovely swoon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've not heard of this one! I love the slow burn pace of the kiss :D

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a perfect kiss! I definitely agree! This book sounds like one I'd enjoy... you are trying to kill my TBR pile, huh??

    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, this sounds like an awesome kiss. I definitely like the flawless kind.

    ReplyDelete