Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Teaser Tuesday (9) The Ruby Circle

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

“Sydney,” Adrian interrupted, cupping my face in his hands. “Never, ever think like that. I don’t regret anything we’ve faced. Being with you is the best thing that’s ever happened to me, the one perfect decision I’ve made in a lifetime of fumbling and poor judgment. I’d go through it all again to be by your side. Never doubt that. Never doubt how I feel about you.”

The Ruby Circle by Richelle Mead

Oh the last book in any series is always bittersweet.  This is the last time we will see Adrian and Sydney together but never doubt that I would have gone through their adventure all over again if I could.  Just like Adrian, it was worth it.

4 comments:

  1. I can picture Adrian saying those words to Sydney. They're so like him. Thanks for sharing that lovely, sweet tease. I'm hoping to start this one soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. O.M.G. I still need to read this one, but review books are in my way. Cannot wait to read it! I've been avoiding reviews for this one because I want to go in completely blind! Great teaser though!!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this teaser. I have not read any of this author's work before. It seems I am missing out on a lot of interesting books. Here is mine
    http://totallyaddictedtoreading.blogspot.com/2015/03/teaser-tuesday-6.html?zx=51025612206bab48

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great tease! I plan to read this myself very soon!

    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete