Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Teaser Tuesday (11) Darkness Rules


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

"I'm not usually spoken about as if I'm possession," I said.

"You should date more," he said.

I snorted. Well, funny. A top reason to spare the life of a paranormal was humor, I'd give him that. he would have to be funnier for me not to kill him, of course, but we had only just met. He had time.

"If i were a possession," I conceded, "I'd like to think I'd be too expensive for the average purchase."

"As it happens, Radvarious is very wealthy," said the vampire. A touch of amusement laced his words. Ability to appreciate a joke especially one of mine- even if I wasn't entirely kidding- was another good reason not to rip his throat out and walk away.


Darkness Rules by Maddy Edwards Kindle Location 334

Lisabelle is one dangerous and dark paranormal. Most people refuse to tangle with her or even be in the same room as her. That Raiden can stand up to again and again is in his favor.

3 comments:

  1. Ooh, interesting cover. Kind of mysterious. And that tease is intrguing too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOh! That's an intriguing cover! And with that cover, I am definitely curious!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete