Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Teaser Tuesday (36) Darker Days

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!



"Most people have at lease a small amount of anger festering In some cases, it's deeply hidden but always there. You just seem...happy. Content."

"What can I say, I'm living the good life. Nothing to complain about."


Darker Days by Jus Accardo Kindle Location 512

Lukas is an interesting character- half sin and half human. Jessie is just a girl who has to take care of problems. But for some reason they work together, hopefully they will end up together.

5 comments:

  1. I'm curious to know who's living the good life, him or her. Hope you enjoy the rest of the book and it turns out the way you would like.

    My TT @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to read this book soon, it sounds awesome. Great teasers!

    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete
  3. This book looks interesting. Happy reading with the rest of it :) .

    Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    Zareena @ Books and Books

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great confidence!! I think I'd like this series too!! Argh, need more time to read!

    Thanx for visiting my TT
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete