Thursday, May 23, 2013

Swoon Thursday (21) The Program


The fabulous girls over at YA Bound created this super HOT meme. Here's how it works.

From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON. What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering. 

Shout it out on Twitter with the hashtag #YABound, post it here in the comments, or grab the adorable button above and share it on your blog! I want to know & so do the gals at YABound!

“Well, damn, Sloane.” 

I laughed, touching my lips with my finger. They felt swollen, but alive. Tingly. “That was fun,” I managed to say. 

James turned and looked over at me. “You know I’m never going to be able to not kiss you again, right? He said. “For the rest of my life, every time I look at you. I’ll have to kiss you.” 

The Program by Suzanne Young Kindle Location 1261

James had my tummy doing flipflops with this one. I love that he thinks he will always need to kiss her.

9 comments:

  1. The cover of this one is a little intriguing. And the swoon - awesome. I like that he wants to kiss her again.

    My Swoon @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww.... that is a great one, I'm sure my hubby doesn't think like that anymore!!

    Here's My Swoon!
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet Swoon Angela! Did you enjoy this book? I've seen it around and been curious about it.

    Here's my Swoon:
    http://www.abookishescape.com/2013/05/swoon-thursday-19.html

    Lindy@ A Bookish Escape

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the swoon! I need to get my hands on that book! :D
    Thanks for stopping by My Swoon!

    Brenna @ Two-Tall-Tales

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really want to read this book! I saw it was free on Pulseit this week, but haven't had a free chance! But that was an adorable swoon!

    My Swoon

    Jessica@Lovin' Los Libros

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooo, I have this one! Need to read it soon! Great choice of swoon! :D

    Thanks for visiting my blog!

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute and sweet Swoon:) I mean how could you resist a guy that says something like that?
    Thanks for dropping by my Swoon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great line!

    Valerie
    StuckInBooks.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh that is so great! I loved that so cute! Thanks for stopping by my swoon!

    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete