Tuesday, April 16, 2019

Teaser Tuesday (16) Storm and Fury


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers.

40291564
Teaser One


A tiny, still functioning part of my brain knew how bad being that distracted by appearance was, but I was...I was stunned.

Stunned straight into stupidity.

Storm and Fury ARC Location 473

Trinity girl, I was stunned straight into stupid just reading how the description of Zayne.  

Teaser Two


I didn't know what that felt like.  To be loved like that or to love like that, in a passionate way that made you want to do ridiculous things like pledge your life to another.  I would never know what it felt like, either, if I stay here.

Storm and Fury ARC Location 769

Oh Trinity~ You are breaking my heart.  Maybe just maybe you will know what it is like.

Teaser Three


Zayne let me get about a step away about then he caught my hand and pulled me back.  My breath caught.  before I could guess what he was doing, he lowered his head and whispered, "Be safe."  Then I felt his lips on my temple, and my eyes briefly squeezed shut.

Storm and Fury ARC Location 4235

What just happened?  He kissed her!  In front of them!  Trinity has no clue why this is important!  Dang Zayne!





2 comments:

  1. Ooh nice teasers! I really enjoyed this one myself!! Hope you're enjoying it too!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved this story! I'm already ready for the next one, and this one hasn't even come out!

    Lindy@ A Bookish Escape

    ReplyDelete