Tuesday, February 5, 2019

Teaser Tuesday (6) Fated Mates

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers.

Teaser One

“You know Grant, I’ve known you since I was a little girl. You don’t have to play dumb or act all ‘Alpha Lycan’ with me.” She crossed her arms.

Grant frowned. "It's not that. I've just never had to do this before."

Fated Mates Kindle Location 864 

Cady may be the only human to talk to an Alpha like that. She is what all of these Lycans need.

Teaser Two

"My line of work?" she said her voice rising slightly. She paused. "Yes, actually it is. Human nature is predictable. We all want what we can't have. And when we do have something good, we want more.

Fated Mates Kindle Location 1802

There is so much truth in this statement that all want to do is say "preach sister, preach."


Teaser Three

She wrapped her arms around his neck and pull him down.
He didn't need further encouragement. He crashed his lips against hers in a needy, searing kiss.


Fated Mates Kindle Location 2643

Since there are technically three couples that I am currently shipping in this book, I am so not going to tell you which one is kissing. 






1 comment:

  1. Ooh nice teasers!! And wow, three couples in one book?! I don't think I've read a book like that before! Lol. I like it when it focuses on one couple per book and then have multiple books to give all the couples a HEA ending! Lol!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete