Saturday, March 15, 2014

Book Boyfriend (11) Aiden St. Delphi

  • Join the Book Boyfriend meme
  • Pick your book boyfriend for the week
  • Current read or not
  • Tease us with something about your boy
  • Don't spoil the book
  • Link up with us








He knows how to give a compliment.


“No one is like you, Alex."
I grinned. "I'll take that as a compliment."
"It is." He nudged me again, and my grin gew into another ludicrous smile- the kind Caleb gave Olivia when they weren't tearing each other's heads off. "You're incredibly intelligent, Alex. Funny and..."
"Pretty?"
"No, not pretty."
"Cute?"
"No."
I frowned. "Well, then."
Aiden's laugh sent shivers through me. "I was going to say 'stunning.' You're stunningly beautiful.” 

~Pure


He is a romantic.


"I can’t keep pretending that I don’t want this – that I don’t want you. I can’t. Not after what happened to you. It thought… I thought I’d lost you, Alex, forever. And I would’ve lost everything. You are my everything.”

~Diety


He is loyal.


“His eyes were burning a liquid silver and his arm tightened around me. "I wouldnever give up on you, Alex. Never."
"Then why are you being such a—"
"What?" his voice dropped low. "I'm being what?"
Infuriating. Stubborn. Thick-skulled. Freaking sexy. "Good gods, can we stop arguing and just, I don't know, make out?” 

~Apollyon


He knows how to kiss.



His lips were on mine again, an incredibly gentle sweep that sent another tremble through me. It was slow and soft, kicking my heart rate up. The tingling in the back of my neck resided and returned, spreading across my belly and lower, but it was a different sensation. I felt Aiden- I felt love in his arms, and I didn't want to lose that feeling.


~Sentinel


Out of all of Jennifer L. Armentrout's books Aiden is my favorite hero.  He is dependable, hot and well knows how to kick butt.  His love for Alex is amazing.

2 comments:

  1. Oh I so love Aiden! Thanks for picking him and helping me remember all those things I love about him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aiden - he is all kinds of yummy. Thanks for those teasers. It wasn't that long ago that I read this series and I can remember each and every one of those scenes.

    ReplyDelete