Fallen For Covers is a Meme hosted on Mondays by Wickedly Delicious Book Blog. This Meme is to show off Young Adult and New Adult covers you have Fallen For. It can be new, old or not release yet. Please only post YA/NA covers. If have an adult cover you will love to show off head on over to TBQ's Book Palace on Sundays and partake in Lusting For Covers Meme. To join Fallen For Covers please follow the linky at bottom of post.
How to join:
- Make a separate post for the Fallen For Covers Meme on your blog.
- Copy the button above or place your own (as long as you link back to Wickedly Delicious Book Blog) on top of your post.
- Pick your Fallen For Covers candidate with a new, old, a reprint or not out yet book. Give a reason for your pick.
- Place your name and blog title in the linky below, as well as the URL for a direct link to the post.
- Visit other blogs on the list and make some new friends.
Author: Sarah Rees Brennan
Print Length: 336 pages
Publisher: Simon & Schuster
Published: August 29, 2013
It’s time to choose sides… On the surface, Sorry-in-the-Vale is a sleepy English town. But Kami Glass knows the truth. Sorry-in-the-Vale is full of magic. In the old days, the Lynburn family ruled with fear, terrifying the people into submission in order to kill for blood and power. Now the Lynburns are back, and Rob Lynburn is gathering sorcerers so that the town can return to the old ways.
But Rob and his followers aren’t the only sorcerers in town. A decision must be made: pay the blood sacrifice, or fight. For Kami, this means more than just choosing between good and evil. With her link to Jared Lynburn severed, she’s now free to love anyone she chooses. But who should that be?’
I agree with everything you say. I also like how the top of the trees are surrounding the wording up top. Great pick.ReplyDelete