Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Tease Tuesday (7) Crave

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!



No, no time for a guilt trip right now.  I had to focus on passing this test so we could go home.

Just one test to pass.

A test I was genetically destined to fail.

Crave by Melissa Darnell Kindle Location 84

Bet you wanna know what the test is about.  How about why she feels guilty?  What an awesome book!  So what is your teaser for the week?

5 comments:

  1. I hate tests, too....
    ha ha Sounds like a good book!
    And that was a good teaser!

    Thank you for stopping by My TT

    Magen Corrie
    ~Corrie the book, crazed girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tests suck - this from a teacher. Nice teaser.

    Valerie
    StuckInBooks.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice teaser! Thanks for sharing and for stopping by my blog. I'm a new follower.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL Test taking sucks. Great teaser. This one is on my TBR. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice tease! Test taking is never fun. Thanks for stopping by My TT.

    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete