Tuesday, March 23, 2021

Teaser Tuesday (12) Wild Hunt


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers.

Teaser One


His gaze flicked to my ears. “You changed back.”

“I did. It’s who I am now.”

“It’s not even close.”

Kindle Location 11%

Someone does not like the spell that changed Eve...

Teaser Two


“What’s different?” Coraline asked.

“Nothing.” 

“Not true.” She grinned widely, tilting her head. “You’re not as cold.” 

“I’m as cold.” None of it made sense. Garreth said I’d turned cold; these witches said the opposite.

Kindle Location 35%

Lachlan... Eve is making you feel again. She is warming your cold heart.

Teaser Three


“Stop it, all right? I can feel your concern like a damned thousand-pound weight. You need to get that fated mate protectiveness under control. I know it’s part of this whole bond thing, but it’s driving me crazy. You don’t even care that much about me, so rein it in.”

Kindle Location 85%

OMG!  Eve just went off on Lach!  You go girl!  Way to spell it all out.

2 comments:

  1. Pg Slot เครดิตฟรี หรือ มีกิจกรรมที่แจกเครดิตฟรี PG SLOT มีโปรโมชั่นและก็ยังมีแอดมินทำงานที่จะรอเอาใจใส่ดูแลผู้เล่นตลอด 24ชั่วโมง ฝากไม่มีอย่างต่ำที่เว็บของเรา Pg-Slot.Game

    ReplyDelete