Tuesday, January 12, 2021

Teaser Tuesday (2) Wolf Girl

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)

• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers.

Teaser One

Sage was becoming a good friend and I didn’t want to lie to her. “You know your cousin doesn’t really like me. He just pulled all that because it was the only way to get me out of banishment and he feels bad for me.”

“Aww, is that what he told you? Cute.” She booped my nose and a warm feeling settled into my stomach.

Wolf Girl Kindle Location 18%

I love Sage's relationship with her cousin Sawyer. How well she knows him and how she is getting to know Demi.

Teaser Two

“Sawyer. What am I?” My voice was firmer this time and I could see the pity in his eyes. He tucked a lock of blond 
hair behind my ear, looking sad, like he’d just received bad news. “You’re amazing.”

Wolf Girl Kindle Location 21%

Okay, so as an alpha male, Sawyer is perfect. Why is he so perfect?

Teaser Three

“Look around, I’m living in an episode of Werewolf Bachelor. He probably sends all the girls gifts right before the first gala. His calling card.”

Wolf Girl Kindle Location 28%

OMG! I totally was thinking that I was reading a Werewolf Bachelor and she calls them out on it! Demi is my new bestie.

No comments:

Post a Comment