Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Teaser Tuesday (18) The Zombie Queen

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers.

Teaser One

Today, I decided to stop running because I needed a break, and in reality, there was nowhere that I would be truly safe. Death lurked everywhere. Eventually, he would find me, and then I would run again. 

The Zombie Queen Kindle Location 61

Holy heck! Why is death after her?

Teaser Two

“There is something about you I like. As Boss’s familiar, I can sense danger before it happens, and I sense no danger from you. We can be friends, as long as you don’t stab him in the heart again.”

The Zombie Queen Kindle Location 3581

Roxy's back! Absolutely love her cannot wait to see what she does for Death and Tamara.

Teaser Three
“And you can call me Jo because we’re friends now. What was I talking about? Oh, Death. Dude, he’s so hot, right? I mean, have you ever seen anything more gorg in your life?”

The Zombie Queen Kindle Location 3107

OMG! Jo showed up! Is that a good thing? A bad thing? What the heck is happening with our resident psychic? Love how she tells her that they are friends. Jo always makes life so much more, just more.

1 comment:

  1. OOh nice set of teasers! That's a new to me one! I hope you're enjoying it!


    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete