Friday, June 1, 2018

Review: Hooked


Author Christina Phillips
Format e-book
Print Length 185 pages
Publisher Entangled Publishing LLC
Published February 6, 2017



Zach…

I like my sex dirty and disposable. I'm not into commitment or chicks who want more than one night. My brothers and club come first, second and last. Until she walks into my life. Classy, rich and so out of my league it's crazy. A week together should get her out of my system, but this good girl is so bad when we're all alone and I can't get enough of her. I don't do forever, but she's hooked me so bad I don't ever want to let her go. Except there's no way a princess can live in my world and I sure as hell won't live in hers...

My Opinion


***This one is very adult though so I do not recommend it for ages under 18.***

Grace just left her fiancé, who happens to work with her in her parents business. As she is making her great escape in her Mercedes, it breaks down. Across the street from Odin’s a motorcycle bar on the wrong sides of the tracks. Zach sees Grace walking in and assumes she is slumming it, only she’s not and once he figures that out, it is game over for both of them.

Grace is sweet, naïve but sweet. She needs to stand up for herself a whole lot more than what she does but hey to each their own. Zach is rough and ready to rumble. They make a cute couple but I am not sure that I am buying it. What happens when the insta-lust wears off? Like in a week or two? I guess I just needed the book to last a little longer, like a few months to see if they are both the one for each other.

If you enjoy books with a couple from different sides of the track than this is a tale for you. This one is a fast read and the pages are HOT so if you need that in your life than by all means this is the book for you. It is marketed like a MC book but honestly, there is little MC in it. Which I guess is where a lot of my disappointment comes from.

My Rating 3 out of 5 stars


Favorite Quote "Can our lives be any more different from each other?"


Other People

Gage- Zach’s brother
Kat- Zach’s sister
Charity- Grace’s sister

No comments:

Post a Comment