Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Waiting on Wednesday (31) Heart on Fire




Hey y'all, thanks so much for stopping by my WoW!

Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly meme, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine which spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.



The riveting conclusion to the Kingmaker Chronicles, available January 2018!

Who is Catalia Fisa?
With the help of pivotal figures from her past, Cat begins to understand the root of her exceptional magic, her fated union with Griffin Sinta, and Griffin's role in shaping her destiny.

Only Cat holds the key to unlocking her own power, and that means finally accepting herself, her past, and her future in order to protect her loved ones, confront her murderous mother, and taking a final, terrifying step--reuniting all three realms and taking her place as the Queen of Thalyria.

What doesn't kill her will only make her stronger...we hope.


Why am I waiting?



I absolutely adore this series! The relationships between Cat and Griffin, his guard and his family make this book. Plus, I am dying to see her go up against her evil momma.

5 comments:

  1. Ooh nice! I still need to read book 2 but I know I can't wait to read this one either!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so dying to start this series! They look so epic. Cat sounds like such an awesome heroine. Hope you enjoy this one as much as you did the previous books!

    Thanks for visiting my WOW earlier :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh! This book looks interesting! Great pick!

    Here’s my WoW !

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. YES! This book could not come soon enough! I was so sad when it initially had a pub date/month of August 2017, but then it was pushed back to January. Still, that's pretty speedy. I hope you enjoy this book when you get the chance to read it!

    Have a lovely week, Angela. =)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete