Monday, December 5, 2016

Review: Wrong

Author Jana Aston
Format e-book
Print Length 206 pages
Publisher Self
Published October 7,2015

I have a history of picking the wrong guy. Gay? Player? Momma’s boy? Check, check and check.

Now I can’t stop fantasizing about one of the customers at the coffee shop I work at between classes. It’s just a harmless crush, right? It’s not like I ever see this guy outside of the coffee shop. It’s not like I’m going to see him while attempting to get birth control at the student clinic. While wearing a paper gown. While sitting on an exam table. Because he’s the doctor. Shoot. Me.

But what if, for once, the man I’ve had the dirtiest, most scandalous fantasies about turned out to be everything but wrong?

My Opinion


Luke is a doctor who volunteers at the local university one day a week. He has a coffee habit that he can’t seem to break- really it is a Sophie habit as he goes to the coffee shop to flirt with the cute gal that makes his coffee. He doesn’t expect to see his crush on the examination table and she doesn’t expect him to walk in to do her first exam. She is there because she wants to get on birth control- her and her boyfriend are moving into that “serious” stage. He turns out to be a douchebag and Luke ends up saving Sophie.

What starts off as a one-night stand turns into a relationship super-fast, faster than the Flash even. At times I felt like Sophie was a doormat for Luke. He got to be really bossy really fast. The intimate scenes were too much for me. I thought a few times, I hope you don’t kiss your momma with that mouth. (Turns out he does- that is a whole other bag of beans).

Wrong was well the wrong book for me. I wanted to like it, I ended up skipping over several of the alone scenes as the dirty talk was just too umm eye rolling. There are those who loved it though here are two 5 star reviews.



My Rating 2 out of 5 stars


Favorite Quote “Being an incubator is exhausting.”


Other People

Gina- Luke’s ex
Everly- Sophie’s bestie

No comments:

Post a Comment