Thursday, October 6, 2016

Swoon Thursday (40) The Mistake

The fabulous girls over at YThe fabulous girls over at YA Bound created this super HOT meme. Here's how it works.

From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON.
What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering. 

Shout it out on Twitter with the hashtag #YABound, post it here in the comments, or grab the adorable button above and share it on your blog! I want to know & so do the gals at YABound.A Bound created this super HOT meme. Here's how it works.


“I need you. I can’t stand the thought of being without you.” He releases a shaky breath. “You’re the last person I think about before I go to sleep, and the first person I think about when I open my eyes in the morning. You’re it for me, baby.” 


There is a different swoon in here that I love more than this one, but you have to know the context of that one so I went with this one instead. I like the way Logan tells her she is it.

No comments:

Post a Comment