Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Teaser Tuesday (22) The King Slayer

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

• Grab your current read

• Open to a random page

• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page

• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)

• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


"I've never done this with other girls. Only you." He dips his head, brushes his lips against mine. "You'll always be the only girl."

My lips curve into a smile as I kiss him back.

The King's Slayer Kindle location 779


This tease is a sweet moment between John and Elizabeth. I have a feeling that sweet moments will be few and far between.


"Why do you think that is? Why are you here, Elizabeth?


I has a thousand replies, none of which I could voice. Because of you? In spite of you? No thanks to you? Instead I said, " To learn, my lord."


The King's Slayer Kindle Location 1275


This was a  memory. Blackwell is an evil man, for Elizabeth to even respond as she did shows she has a spine. 


2 comments:

  1. OOoh niiiiice!!! I have this one sitting in my stacks waiting to be read! Hoping to get to that one shortly!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh... you certainly have me intrigued about this one! I think I'd like Elizabeth!

    ReplyDelete