Marilyn from Marilyn’s Mystery Blog tagged me in the Harry Potter Spell Book Challenge. Thank you thank you thank you! This is a challenge that I hoped I would get tagged in! I am such a Potter fan girl.
Thanks Corrie from Corrie The Book Crazed Girl for choosing me.
Credit to the creators of this challenge:
1. An upcoming release you wish you could get your hands on right now.
The Seventh and final book…. How does it end?
2. Favorite Series Starter
Another Jaymin Eve book. I seriously want to force all my book loving friends to read this one.
3. A book that gave you all the warm fuzzies.
Avery and Grayson sitting in a tree, first comes science then comes we? This one had me smiling a warm fuzzy smile for days.
4. A book that made you ugly cry.
I just, yeah ugly cried. Completely, totally red faced ugly cried.
5. Bookish hero or heroine you want around to protect you in real life.
Have you met the Weird Sisters yet? I am sure that if they put their mind to it, I would be protected.
6. A book you intentionally spoiled for yourself.
As soon as the ARC came in the mail, I had to know who she ended up with. Shhh.... I won't tell.
7. A book you wish you could make everyone read because you loved it so much.
Again another Jaymin Eve book. I seriously want to force all my book loving friends to read this one. And for some reason I feel like no one is listening to me. They need to go grab this one already.
8. A book or series you wish never ended.
I wish there were more Transplanted Tales to read. The world that Kate built was just wow! I would love to read this series again,with all the feels and emotions of the first time.
9. A book with an uplifting ending or message.
Ummm... Message received- it is okay to be the nerd. That is uplifting... I think...
10. A book you wish you could forget you ever read.
Couldn't even finish it.
11. An author whose books always get you out of a slump.
Absolutely loved the Drake Chronicles and The Lovegrove Legacy series.
12. A swoon-worthy hero or heroine.
Braxton....right now I only have eyes for him.....
13. A book that caused you to stop doing all other things until you finished it.
I loved this series, seriously dropped everything to read it.
14. A book that was painful to read (for whatever reason) or broke you.
I try not to read books of a serious nature. Life is serious enough for me. This one though, it ummm yeah the topic of overweight people and how society views them. It was intense.
15. A book that had you laughing out loud.
Haley's bestie is a hoot!
16. A book that made you want to send it (or your e-reader) flying.
Okay so I am a little too practical for this one. If I had to choose though it would be this book. Only because it is serial so I am waiting for the next segment.
17. Bookish world you wish you could visit.
I imagine myself as Holiday's best friend, laughing at all the campers antics. Not a fae though. Some other kinda of para who accidentally stumbles into some trouble. C.C. should seriously write about it.
18. A book with a shocking twist or ending.
I wasn't expecting something to happen to the person it happened to. I was literally left with my jaw dropping.
19. A character death that destroyed you.
Oh how I was destroyed. And then she does it again in the next book. Goodness, who knew how bloody cut-throat J.K. was?
20. Best series conclusion.
This was hard for me to pick, only because I have so many series that I love. Alex getting her happily ever after- I can dig it.
I honestly believe that all of my book loving friends have done with one. If not though, I challenge Lindy and Val.