Thursday, July 16, 2015

Swoon Thursday (27) The Fairyland Murders

The fabulous girls over at YA Bound created this super HOT meme. Here's how it works.

From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON. What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering. 
Shout it out on Twitter with the hashtag #YABound, post it here in the comments, or grab the adorable button above and share it on your blog! I want to know & so do the gals at YABound!

She waved me off. "No one is going to hurt me."

"Oh yeah?" I rubbed the hairs on my chin. "What makes you so confident?"

"You."

"What?"

She let out a long drawn-out sigh. "Because of you, Blue. You promised you would never let any harm come to me."


The Fairyland Murders Kindle Location 798

You got to hand it to Izzy she has a way with words. Talk about boosting a guys ego. That plus the fact that Blue cares enough to worry about her. Yeah this was a swoony moment.

5 comments:

  1. Good boost of confidence! :D

    Have a fantastic day :)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blue sounds like such a sweetheart. Izzy sounds confident in how much he cares and the way he protects her. Great Swoon!

    Lindy@ A Bookish Escape

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice swoon. Sounds like Izzy has got herself one sweet guy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the sound of that! I think I'd like to meet Blue! Nice swoon.

    Naomi @ Naomi’s Reading Palace

    ReplyDelete