Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Waiting on Wednesday (47) Willowgrove

Hey y'all, thanks so much for stopping by my WoW!

Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly meme, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine which spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.





Willowgrove is Kathleen Peacock's riveting conclusion to the Hemlock trilogy, a dark, romantic, paranormal suspense series that pits friendship against survival, and trust against love.

Ever since Mac's best friend, Amy, was murdered, Hemlock has been a dangerous place. But now that Mac, her boyfriend, Kyle, and Amy's ex, Jason, have investigated a mass breakout from Thornhill, a werewolf "rehabilitation" camp, the danger has only grown. Fear of the infection spreading is now at an all-time high, and anyone with a scar is suspected of being a wolf.

What makes Mac even more afraid, though, are the dark experiments that the warden of Thornhill was performing on wolves in a secret asylum called Willowgrove. Uncovering the truth about what happened may be the only way for Mac to save everyone she loves and end her nightmares for good.

Why I am waiting?


You know when you read a series, and you want to know how it ends?  That is this book for me.  I just want to know how it ends.  Is there a HEA or does Kyle die and Mac end up alone?  

6 comments:

  1. I hope you get your HEA. I'm not a fan of killing off major characters.

    My WOW @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES! Dying for this one!! And ohhhhhh Kathleen mentioned killing people! Like less than 10 but more than 3?....something like that and it drove me all sorts of crazy! Can't wait!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've only read the first one, I was waiting for this one to come out to read them all again. :)

    Here's mine

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't even heard of this trilogy! It looks really interesting though. I hope you enjoy the conclusion! :)

    Here's my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so behind in this series....I need to catch up eventually.
    here' s mine

    I also have a $30 amazon giftcard giveaway going on, so check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm enjoying the suspense books more and more. Nice pick.

    ReplyDelete