Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Teaser Tuesday (27) Elemental Light

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!



"You'd think Charlotte would be held on a pedestal, not disrespected, ignored, threatened, and arrested. Paranormals fear the hard fight, just like everyone else. Standing up for what you believe, even if it's right, makes you a target."
Elemental Light by Maddy Edwards Kindle Location 220


My whole body tingled, and fires burst wherever we touched. His right hand cane around my waist so that the crook of his elbow touched my spine, and I felt the strong muscles in his arm contract and pull me close, nestling me against his hips.
Elemental Light by Maddy Edwards Kindle Location 3746



Over the course of nine books, Charlotte has been through a lot. So much so that I often wondered what the heck was the other Paranormals' problem with her. Hello she is the only one that can save you. It was nice to see her and Keller back together again. But will it last or will his family tear them apart?

3 comments:

  1. Another series that I've never heard of. I hope you are enjoying it.

    My TT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice teasers. I particularly enjoyed reading the second one.

    My Tease @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh nice teasers! Never heard of this either! Hope you love the rest!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete