Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Teaser Tuesday (8) The Bridgertons: Happily Ever After


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)

• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


"The years fly by, and the days are endless."

The Bridgertons: Happily Ever After By Julia Quinn Kindle location 256

"And much as I'm sure we would all enjoy a bit of travel, we will remain in London for the season, and you, my girl, will smile and dance and look for a husband."

Cue the bit about becoming her mother.

The Bridgertons: Happily Ever After By Julia Quinn  Kindle Location 3035

Have you ever wondered what happened after you finished the book?  May weeks or months later the characters popped back up in your head and you thought to yourself did they live happily ever after?  This is a collection of " "second epilogues" that answers those questions.

6 comments:

  1. I've never seen this book before. 'Second epilogues', it sounds like it would be an interesting read.

    Thanks for stopping by. Enjoy the rest of your week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the teasers and this book sounds a very interesting read! I have some Julia Quinn's titles on my bookshelf ready to be read, but honestly never heard of this one. I'll have to check it out, thanks!

    Here's my TT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an interesting teaser :) And yes years do fly by :)

    Thanks for visiting my Tuesday Teaser.

    Chanzie @ Mean Who You Are.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an interesting and unusual idea for a book! I've never read anything by this author, and now I'm curious.
    My Teaser today is from WILD.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the Bridgertons so much! I'm so glad Violet got her own story, even if it was short one. Great teasers!

    Here's Book Munchies' teasers (:

    ReplyDelete