Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Teaser Tuesday (46) Allegiant


 


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

He grins, and leans forward onto his knees. he presses his hands to the metal plate, framing my head with his arms, and kisses me, slowly, on my mouth, under my jaw, right above my collarbone. I stay still, nervous about doing anything, in case it's stupid or he doesn't like it. But then I feel like a statue, like I am not really here at all, and so I touch his waist, hesitantly.

Allegiant by Veronica Roth Kindle Location 369

Okay so there is a lot of chatter about this book. I have somehow avoided all the chatter- blame it on the baby, or the toddlers. But for some reason I have not viewed any spoilers- I have purposely tried to to find out what happens. But I have got to say so far this is a great book. Granted I am only 10% into the book, so things could change. Here is hoping that they don't.

4 comments:

  1. I still have yet to read this series. Hopefully I will get around to it soon now that the third book is out.

    My TT @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay I loved this teaser and the sneak peek into the book I have seen so much about and do want to read! I don't know how you manage a blog with kids?? I don't have any yet but was wondering how I would fit working, kids, reading and blogging into a day..

    Chanzie @ Mean Who You Are.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So I'm behind on this series. I've only read the first one. I loved it but I haven't got to the second one yet. That teaser is interesting though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow!! That's a great kiss! Love it!

    ReplyDelete