Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Teaser Tuesday (40) Allure

 


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


I shake my head. "It'll work. Or the next one will. Or the one after that."

He clasps my hand. " I hope that's true. But if every spell fails, I want you to know I'm going to fight this thing with all I've got. I don't want to turn out like my father and all the Beaumont men before him." His gorgeous lips grimace as if his mouth s filled with bile. " My choice has to matter for something. i don't want to be greedy and selfish, arrogant and destructive. That's not me." Not to mention his father's gluttonous appetite, ginormous girth, and less-than-stellar hygiene.

Allure by Lea Nolan page 26

I love how Emma is optimistic about the spells and finding on to break the curse. Cooper seems to determined to use shear will power to hold it at bay. If only that would have worked...

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like something I usually say when things don't go right, lol.

    My teaser

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice tease. This sounds like an interesting read. hope everything works out for them.

    My TT @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete