Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Teaser Tuesday (33) Some Girls Bite



Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

They killed me. They healed me. they changed me.

The tiny seed, that kernel of distrust of the ones who'd made me, rooted.

Some Girls Bite by Chloe Neill Kindle Location 137


"Liar," he accused, and lowered his mouth to mine.

He kissed me, and the circuit closed again.

His lips were soft and warm, and implored a reaction, challenged me to join in, to give in, even if only briefly, to the chemistry.

Some Girls Bite by Chloe Neill Kindle Location 1880

Okay, I am with Merit here- if someone killed me, then healed me, I am not sure if I would trust them either. But then again, if that person looked like Ethan... I am sure I would have to kiss him.

4 comments:

  1. This is another newbie to me. Love those teasers. I want to meet Ethan so am adding this one to my list.

    My TT @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't know this one but it does sound interesting. Great teaser.

    Thanks for visiting My TT

    Valerie
    StuckInBooks.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh.... I am starting this series Very soon!! I'm so excited! I would want to kiss Ethan too, by the sounds of it!! lol

    Thanx for visiting my TT
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh! I've read this one, and I think the next two before the waiting of the next and forgot about them... There's a ton of them now, isn't there?

    Thanks for stopping by mine. :)

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete