Wednesday, February 12, 2020

Waiting on Wednesday (7) The Empire Witch



Hey y'all, thanks so much for stopping by my WoW! 

Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly meme, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine which spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating. 





New year, new magic?

A witch can make resolutions, too…right?

Psh. First I have to get to the new year. Just when I thought everything was going perfect BOOM. Problems. And not just any problems…missing children problems. One of them is my soulmate’s little cousin, which is bad enough for my anxiety, but the other is a young cousin of the shifter King. Not like that’s a significant detail or anything.

Now we’re in a race with time to find them…but something tells me our problems are only just beginning.

Don't miss the epic finale in Emersyn and Deacon's eventful experience at The School of Magical Arts: New York City


Why am I waiting?


That cliffhanger....Will they get to Amelia in time? Why did her friend run away? And more importantly what the heck is up with Em and Deacon's friends?

2 comments:

  1. Oh nice pick! Totally new to me but I hope you enjoy it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Being a vampire is not what it seems like. It’s a life full of good, and amazing things. We are as human as you are.. It’s not what you are that counts, but how you choose to be. Do you want a life full of interesting things? Do you want to have power and influence over others? To be charming and desirable? To have wealth, health, and longevity? contact the vampires creed today via email: Richvampirekindom@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete