Tuesday, February 4, 2020

Teaser Tuesday (5) Dazlei Academy (Book Two: Scion of Midnight)

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers.


Teaser One

Maybe he would finally see that my life was too messed up to have room for him in it. Maybe he would let me go. 

“No, I won’t, because even though you keep pushing me away, I love you.” 

Or not.

Scion of Midnight Kindle Location 4475

I want to say that this is sweet but I really don't want her to end up with him. Fingers and toes crossed.

Teaser Two

“You’re a shade of gray, Selena. You’re not good, and you never were—even before you met Lucas. You’re just as likely to stomp on his heart as you are to throw a punch. That’s what I find amusing. He had girls pining after him before you…still does. His player days are over, though. They were the second he met you.” She shrugged and kept silent.

Scion of Midnight Kindle Location 5621

She has a point and there is nothing wrong with being gray.

Teaser Three

"I believe your signasti is part-Shapeshifter.” There was that term again. My signasti. My bound. I didn’t even want to try to interpret that, or why they kept saying it.

Scion of Midnight Kindle Location 6514

So he is her soul mate? Him? Are they sure? I mean as soulmates go, she could do worse.

2 comments:

  1. Ooh nice set of teasers! Definitely intrigued with these characters!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Being a vampire is not what it seems like. It’s a life full of good, and amazing things. We are as human as you are.. It’s not what you are that counts, but how you choose to be. Do you want a life full of interesting things? Do you want to have power and influence over others? To be charming and desirable? To have wealth, health, and longevity? contact the vampires creed today via email: Richvampirekindom@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete