Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Teaser Tuesday (2) Fury Frayed

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers.


Teaser One 

“My issues have issues. I’m more likely to spontaneously hit you than kiss you. Hanging out like this, although really awesome for me, is just going to cause you more trouble.”

Fury Frayed page 102

I am not too sure Fenris will care about the trouble. Just saying Megan is pretty awesome.


Teaser Two

“Your ignorance is a gift. By not knowing what you are, you don’t have to conform. You don’t need to be what everyone thinks you should be. You decide for yourself who you want to be. So stop whining about what you don’t know and focus on what you do.”

Fury Frayed page 131

When someone lectures you and all you want to do is throat punch them.


Teaser Three

Oanen’s hands slid up to my shoulders until his fingertips brushed my collarbones, and his thumbs rested on each side of my spine. The heat of his touch bled into my skin, and I shivered subtly.

Fury Frayed page 142

Man that is one way to get outta a fight. Oanen sure does care if Megan gets hurt...wonder why?

1 comment:

  1. OOh nice teasers! This is a new to me one. Hope you enjoy the rest!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete