Tuesday, January 7, 2020

Teaser Tuesday (1) The Secret Witch

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers.


Teaser One

“Just don’t call him.” 

“What? Why not?” 

“The dude is already gonna be flying down the highway, but if he knew it was you?” Cooper shook his head. “We want him to actually arrive here.”

The Secret Witch Kindle Location 159

Copper giving good advice!  See how well he is handling this...

Teaser Two

And I was pretty sure I knew those answers. Except I couldn’t prove it. I just had a hunch and little clues. Puzzle pieces. Until I had undeniable proof, I couldn’t tell him.

The Secret Witch Kindle Location 

It is so heartbreaking to know something- truly know you are right but not be able to prove it.

Teaser Three

“They need you. Go. Fire and ice got this.”

The Secret Witch Kindle Location 2074

Had to, brought to mind my favorite poem of all time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment