Tuesday, September 4, 2018

Teaser Tuesday (36) Undercover Attraction

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers.
34522290

He’s as much a snake as Romanov, and getting into bed with one evil to bring down another won’t solve anything. That didn’t change the truth.


Undercover Attraction Kindle Location 3%


Oh Charlie what have you gotten yourself into?


“My happiness is irrelevant. I’m temporary.” She rolled her eyes. 

“But yes, it would make me happy if you’d at least try. You can send me thank-you flowers when you realize I was right all along.”

Undercover Attraction Kindle Location 56%


Aiden, why do you care so much about Charlie's feelings? I think you might be falling for her.

1 comment:

  1. Ooh nice teasers!! This is a totally new to me one! Hope you enjoy the rest!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete